- Address: IMB, Ackermanweg 4, 55128 Mainz (Office: 21592)
- Phone: +49-6131-39-21591
"Be surrounded by many PhD students and PIs, shearing ideas, having constructive discussions and inputs, give to me the chance to grow up as scientist."
- Since 2019: PhD studies on Gene Regulation and Evolution in Beli’s group, Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB), Mainz, Germany
- 2014-2016: MSc in Molecular Biology and Genetics, University of Pavia, Italy; Thesis: Chromatin association of PCNA-interacting proteins is regulated by p21CDKN1A during nucleotide excision repair
- 2011-2014: BSc in Biology, University of Pavia, Italy; Thesis: Selection of stable clones in MDCK cells expressing eGFP- microRNA MIR-1307
- 2016-2019: Research Assistant, Prosperi’s group, Institute of Molecular Genetics (IGM) of CNR, Pavia, Italy.
- 2014-2016: Internship at Institute of Molecular Genetics (IGM) of CNR, Pavia, Italy
Ilaria Dutto, Claudia Scalera, Micol Tillhon, Giulio Ticli, Gianluca Passaniti, Ornella Cazzalini, Monica Savio, Lucia A Stivala, Cristina Gervasini, Lidia Larizza, Ennio Prosperi (2020)
Mutations in CREBBP and EP300 genes affect DNA repair of oxidative damage in Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome cells Carcinogenesis, 3:257-266
Alari V, Russo S, Rovina D, Garzo M, Crippa M, Calzari L, Scalera C, Concolino D, Castiglioni E, Giardino D, Prosperi E, Finelli P, Gervasini C, Gowran A, Larizza L. (2019)
Generation of three iPSC lines (IAIi002, IAIi004, IAIi003) from Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome 1 patients carrying CREBBP non sense c.4435G>T, p.(Gly1479*) and c.3474G>A, p.(Trp1158*) and missense c.4627G>T, p.(Asp1543Tyr) mutations Stem Cell Res., 40:101553
Alari V., Russo S., Rovina D., Gowran A., Garzo M., Crippa M., Mazzanti L., Scalera C., Prosperi E., Giardino D., Gervasini C., Finelli P., Pompilio G., Larizza L. (2018)
Generation of the Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome type 2 patient-derived induced pluripotent stem cell line (IAIi001-A) carrying the EP300 exon 23 stop mutation c.3829A > T, p.(Lys1277*) Stem Cell Res., 30:175-179
Dutto, I., Scalera, C., Prosperi, E. (2017)
CREBBP and p300 lysine acetyl transferases in the DNA damage response Cell. Mol. Life Sci., 75:1325–1338