"The RTG has a valuable objective: create interactions between molecular scientists and evolutionary biologists to increase overall knowledge. This is ambitious but the combination is necessary to move forward."
- Since 2020: PhD in Myrmecology with a specialization in population genetics
- 2017-2019: MSc in Behavioral Ecology, University of Burgundy in Dijon, France
- 2014-2017: BSc in Biology, University of Lorraine in Nancy, France
- 2019: Movement ecology in ants: Scientific project at the University of Arizona inTucson, USA
- 2018: Asian hornet personality: Internship at at the National institute of Research in Agronomy in Bordeaux, France
- 2016: Arthropod diagnosis: Internship at the University of Lorraine in Nancy, France