- Address: IMB, Ackermannweg 4 (Room 1.115), 55128 Mainz
- Phone: +49 (0) 6131-39 29846
"The collaboration between molecular and evolutionary scientists has been a really great component of the RTG and has really helped me further my project."
- Since 2019: PhD studies on Epigenetic diversity and adaptation in clonal whiptail lizards
- 2018-2019: MSc in Ecology and Evolutionary Genomics, Queen Mary, University of London, Thesis: Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Use in Bees and Their Response to Neonicotinoid Pesticides
- 2014-2018: BSc in Zoology with a Professional Training Year, Cardiff University; Thesis: Short-term post-harvest stress affects profiles of volatile organic compounds expression in rocket salad during early post-harvest senescence