GenEvo's management supports our scientists so they can focus on their research with minimal bureaucracy.
The GenEvo coordinator focuses on the day-to-day administration of the RTG, while the RTG manager supports with his expertise in running graduated programmes and coordinates the interaction between GenEvo and the International PhD Programme.
If you have any questions, please contact us at GenEvo@uni-mainz.de
- Since 2020: Assistant coordinator of the „International PhD Programme“ Institute of Molecular Biology, Mainz
- Since 2019: Scientific coordinator of the research training group „Gene Regulation in Evolution“ Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz, faculty of biology
- 2017-2019: Scientific coordinator of the KI²VA project at the faculty of chemistry TU Darmstadt
- 2018: Dr. rer. nat. Chemistry, TU Darmstadt
- 2013: Master of science Chemistry, TU Darmstadt
- Since 2010: Director of Scientific Management, IMB Mainz
- 2008-2010: Director of Scientific Management, Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO), Madrid, Spain
- 2004-2005: Research Group Leader and Habilitation in Neuroscience, Center for Brain Research (CBR), Medical University of Vienna, Austria
- 2011-2014: Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration, University of Applied Sciences, Mainz
- 1995-1998: PhD in Biochemistry, University of Dundee, Scotland
- 1994-1995: MSc in Biochemistry, University of Dundee, Scotland