- Address: imP, Johann-Joachim Becher-Weg 7 (Geb. 1321/00-253), 55128 Mainz
"The most compelling part of the RTG is the possibility to work interdisciplinary and form contacts with people outside of your work field."
- Since 2019: PhD studies on phylogenetic origin and distribution of ciliary proteins across the eukaryotic tree of life
- 2017-2019: MSc in Biology, Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany; Thesis: Novel insights into ciliary signalling mechanisms
- 2012-2017: BSc in Biology, Saarland University in Saarbrücken, Germany; Thesis: Analysis of intracellular localisation and degradation of K28α after expression in yeast ER and nucleus
- 10/2018-11/2018: Student/Research Assistant, Working group Thines, Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany
- 02/2017-06/2017: Assembly and quality control of Common Rail Diesel Systems at Robert Bosch GmbH in Homburg, Germany