Associated PhD student
- Project: Project A.08
- Research Group
- Address: iDN, Hanns-Dieter-Hüsch-Weg 15 (Biozentrum I/Room 02.102), 55128 Mainz
"The RTG offers the ideal environment to think outside the box and discuss my topic in an interdisciplinary way."
- Since 2021: PhD studies on Mechanism and evolution of luminance invariance in visual processing
- 2018-2021: MSc in Biology, Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany
Thesis: "Functional analysis of Drosophila melanogaster globins by expression analysis and a CRISPR/Cas9-mediated knockout"
- 2015-2018: BSc in Biology, Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany
Thesis: "Short silaffin peptides and their functional interaction with silicates"
- 2017-2020: Teaching Assistant for B.Sc. modules ‘Genetics’, ‘Biostatistics and Bioinformatics’ and ‘Plant Physiology’, Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany
- 2020: Student/Research Assistant, AG Hankeln, Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany