- Project: Project 11.2
- Research Group
- Address: iomE Hanns-Dieter-Hüsch-Weg 15 (Biozentrum I/Room 01.470), 55128 Mainz
- Phone: +49 6131 39 27853
"I am quite fond of exchanging ideas along with other people strafing to do their PhDs."
- Since 2022: PhD studies: “Role of gene regulation in the social control of queen behavior in ants”
- 2018-2021: MSc in Animal Biology and Biomedical Sciences, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Germany
Thesis: "Machine learning models for recognition of season-dependant serotonin reactivity in Lasius niger"
- 2013-2018: BSc in Biochemistry, Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
Thesis: "Generation and analysis of a mouse cytomegalovirus M25-UL25 swap-mutant"
- 2021: Research Assistant, Schierwater group, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Germany
- 2021: Research Assistant, Bicker group, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Germany
Bolder, Maximilian F., Klaus Jung, and Michael Stern , 2022, Seasonal variations of serotonin in the visual system of an ant revealed by immunofluorescence and a machine learning approach. Royal Society open science
9.2 (2022): 210932. DOI: doi.org/10.1098/rsos.210932