- Address: IMB, Ackermannweg 4, 55128 Mainz
"GenEvo ensures that I have access to essential training and people for a career in gene regulation/molecular evolution."
- Since November 2022: PhD studies on transposable elements and their role in reshaping gene networks
- 2017-2022: Integrated BS-MS in Biology, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati, India
Thesis: "Evolution of Protein Arginine Methyltransferases (PRMTs)"
- 2022: Project Associate, Genomes and Systems Biology Group – Dr. Sreenivas Chavali, IISER Tirupati
- 2019: Internship at National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR), NOIDA, India