- Address: Johann-Joachim-Becher-Weg 30A, 55128 Mainz
- Phone: +49 6131 39-26064
"The RTG offers an excellent opportunity to remain in constant exchange with other students. Not only does it push the progress of my project, but it also provides you a way to make connections with people from all over the world."
- Since 2022:PhD studies on evolution of molecular mechanisms of cancer-, ageing-, and hypoxia resistance
- 2018-2022:MSc in Biology and Anthropology, Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany
Thesis: "Analysis of Molecular Hypoxia Adaptations in Nannospalax galili: small RNA Profiling and Differential Expression Analysis"
- 2015-2018:BSc in Molecular Biology, Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany
Thesis: "Molecular Expression Analysis of the Spleen Transcriptome in the Cancer Resistant and Hypoxia Tolerant Blind Mole Rat Nannspalax galili"
- 2022: Research Assistant, Working group Strand, University Medical Center in Mainz, Germany
- 2017-2022: Academic Teaching, Working group Hankeln, Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany