- Address: Hanns-Dieter-Hüsch-Weg 17 (Biozentrum II/Room 03.962), 55128 Mainz
- Phone: +49 6131 39 27853
"Within the GenEvo RTG, it is extremely easy to talk with people and exchange scientific ideas which makes me glad I am here."
- Since 2022: PhD studies on Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz, Germany
- 2017-2019: MSc in Molecular Biology and Genetics, Koc University in Istanbul, Turkey
Thesis: "Structural comparison study of (6-4) photolyase from Vibrio cholerae"
- 2017-2020: BSc in Chemistry, Koc University in Istanbul, Turkey
- 2014-2020: BSc in Molecular Biology and Genetics, Koc University in Istanbul, Turkey
- 2018-2020: Student/Intern, Working group Prof. Halil Kavakli, Koc University in Istanbul, Turkey
Ertem F. B. Et al., (2022), Protocol for structure determination of SARS-Cov-2 main protease at near-physiological-temperature by serial femtosecond crystallography. STAR Protocols, 3(1), 101158. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xpro.2022.101158
Guven O. Et al., (2021), Case Study of High-Throughput Drug Screening and Remote Data Collection for SARS-CoV-2 Main Protease by Using Serial Femtosecond X-ray Crystallography. Crystals.; 11(12):1579. https://doi.org/10.3390/cryst11121579