- Project: Project 19.2
- Research Group
- Address: iomE, Hanns-Dieter-Hüsch-Weg 15 (Biozentrum I, Room 01-152), 55128 Mainz
"Being part of the RTG is an amazing opportunity to discuss day-to-day challenges with other PhD students and solve them together."
- Since 2022: PhD studies on the Evolution of the gene regulation of a neurotoxin in the Colorado Potato Beetle
- 2018-2020: MSc in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution, Sorbonne Université Paris, France
Thesis: "Disentangling the impact of climate and host-parasite coevolution on the cuticular hydrocarbon diversity of the apoid wasp Cerceris arenaria and its cleptoparasite Hedychrum nobile"
- 2015-2018: BSc in Biology, Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany
- 2020-2022: Research Assistant, Working group of Dr. Visser, UCLouvain, Belgium